- adj. 宗教的；虔誠的；嚴謹的；信奉宗教的
- 宗教的，宗教上的， 宗教性的，宗教信仰的
- 宗教的 of religion
- 篤信宗教的,虔誠的 (of a person or their behavior) obeying the rules of a religion very carefully
- 謹慎的,認真的 performing duties very carefully, as a matter of conscience
a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church;
"a member of a religious order"
"lords temporal and spiritual"
having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity;
"a religious man"
of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows;
"the religious or regular clergy conducts the service"
extremely scrupulous and conscientious;
"religious in observing the rules of health"
- The religious affairs have been reestablished.
- He was troubled by religious doubt.
- Secular music refers to music which is not religious.
- She is very religious and goes to church three times a week.
- He was religious in his attendance at class.
- That's a religious question.
- She is a very religious person who goes to church every Sunday.
- She gave religious attention to the doctor's orders.
- He did his work with religious care.
- There is something almost religious about his love of her.
- He is very religious.
He grew up in a rigidly religious atmosphere.出自： J. Gross
Her husband was..religious in a conventional Anglican way.出自： B. Vine