- n. 廢物；垃圾；抽獎售物
- v. 以抽彩出售（某物）
- [C]抽彩售物 sale of an article by a lottery
- vt. 以抽彩方式售(物） sell (sth) by this method
a lottery in which the prizes are goods rather than money
dispose of in a lottery;
"We raffled off a trip to the Bahamas"
- Buy lots of raffle tickets and multiply your chances of success.
- After losing my job it was cold comfort to be told I'd won the office raffle.
- First prize in the raffle is a holiday for two in Paris.
- My luck's in I won a new car in a raffle.
- The draw for the raffle takes place on Saturday.
- He won a car in the raffle.
- The money was raised by the sale of raffle tickets.
- The supermarket raffled fifty watches.