- n. 相等；勢均力敵；等值
(obstetrics) the number of liveborn children a woman has delivered;
"the parity of the mother must be considered"
"a bipara is a woman who has given birth to two children"
(mathematics) a relation between a pair of integers: if both integers are odd or both are even they have the same parity; if one is odd and the other is even they have different parity;
"parity is often used to check the integrity of transmitted data"
(computer science) a bit that is used in an error detection procedure in which a 0 or 1 is added to each group of bits so that it will have either an odd number of 1's or an even number of 1's; e.g., if the parity is odd then any group of bits that arrives with an even number of 1's must contain an error
(physics) parity is conserved in a universe in which the laws of physics are the same in a right-handed system of coordinates as in a left-handed system
- Eventually, as the technology matu res we are likely to see penetration levels approach parity across all groups.
- Of all the regions of the non-Western world, only East Asia has the potential to achieve parity with the West.
- The two sides soon achieved parity.
- The hardware detected a parity error.
- The two currencies have now reached parity.
- parity check [計]奇偶校驗檢查...
- parity flag 奇偶標記
- parity income 同酬,等值收入...
- block parity 塊奇偶性,塊奇偶校驗...
- odd parity 奇宇稱(性), 負宇...
- tape parity 帶奇偶,帶的奇偶校驗...
- parity indicator 奇偶顯示器
- parity code 奇偶檢驗碼
- parity index 平價指數
- conversion parity 對換平價
- parity interrupt 奇偶校驗中斷,奇偶性...
- storage parity 存儲奇偶校驗...
- even parity 偶宇稱性, 正宇稱(...
- parity clause 平價條款
- parity error 奇偶檢驗誤差...
- exchange parity 外匯平價
- parity price 平價
- gold parity 黃金平價
- parity bit 奇偶校驗位
- fixed parity 固定平價
With the disciples of parity, a free election..was a first state principle.出自： I. D
The Italians demanded parity with the French.出自： Jan Morris
The principle of parity between the sexes.出自：Daily Telegraph