United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
United States playwright (1915-2005)
someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape it
any of various moths that have powdery wings
- The town miller was famous for his excellent flour.
- The owner was a very good friend of the miller.
- pattern miller 模型銑床
- miller indices 密勒指數
- wood miller 木銑床
- miller center 銑床頂尖
- rotary miller 回轉銑床
- miller oscillator 密勒振蕩器
- vertical miller 立式銑床,立輥,立輥...
- miller wheat 普通小麥,軟質小麥...
- skin miller 表皮銑床,表皮光軋機...
- thread miller 螺紋銑床
- dusty miller 雪葉蓮
- Miller bridge 密勒電橋
- turret miller 帶六角回轉銑床,轉塔...
- universal miller 萬能銑床
- spar miller 翼梁銑床
- miller hand 銑工
- drown the miller 摻水多
- Much water runs by the mill that the miller knows not of. 眼前發生許多事，有些...
- Joe Miller 笑話集(1793年出...
- Too much water drowned the miller. 物極必反。