- n. 親密；隱私
close or warm friendship;
"the absence of fences created a mysterious intimacy in which no one knew privacy"
a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
a feeling of being intimate and belonging together;
"their closeness grew as the night wore on"
- All the charm of their intimacy was gone.
- He exchanged intimacies with his bosom friend at the party.
- If you plan openness, you will reap intimacy.
- He refused to tell it to me except in the intimacy of his room.
- I wish there were a rulebook for intimacy.
So great was their intimacy that rumours of a stronger tiesamorous, even maritalspersisted.出自： A. Fraser