- n. 感覺；知覺；氣氛；鑒賞力；反感
- adj. 有感情的；富于同情心的；含情脈脈的
- [U]知覺 ability to feel
- [C]感覺,感觸 thing that is felt through the mind or the senses
- [S]態度,看法 attitude; opinion
- [C][U]感受力,鑒賞力 sensitivity; appreciation
- [U]同情,體諒 sympathetic understanding
- [U][C]激情 strong emotion, especially of discontent, resentment, etc.
- [P]感情,情緒 person's emotions rather than intellect
the experiencing of affective and emotional states;
"she had a feeling of euphoria"
"he had terrible feelings of guilt"
"I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
a vague idea in which some confidence is placed;
"his impression of her was favorable"
"what are your feelings about the crisis?"
"it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"
"I had a feeling that she was lying"
the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people;
"the feel of the city excited him"
"a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
"it had the smell of treason"
a physical sensation that you experience;
"he had a queasy feeling"
"I had a strange feeling in my leg"
"he lost all feeling in his arm"
the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin;
"she likes the touch of silk on her skin"
"the surface had a greasy feeling"
an intuitive understanding of something;
"he had a great feeling for music"
- I have a feeling that we are being followed.
- The feeling deepened with the passing of the years.
- He had no movement or feeling below his navel.
- I've lost all feeling in the left arm.
- There is a weird feeling about the place.
- There was a faint feeling of unrest at the table.
- You have no feeling for the beauty of nature.
- His speech caused a lot of feeling.
- His rapid promotion caused much bad feeling among his colleagues.
- He is not a mere lump of clay but a feeling creature.
- I've lost all feeling in my hands.
- He rubbed his numb foot to restore the feeling.
- She has very strong feelings of jealousy.
- She had an uneasy feeling that they were still following her.
- My own feeling is that we should buy it.
- This had completely altered her feeling toward him.
- There's considerable division of feeling over the issue.
- The peasant child has a natural feeling for music.
- We must develop a feeling for beauty in nature.
- She plays the piano with great feeling.
- She has no feelings for the suffering of others.
- Our teacher is a man of fine feeling.
- He was carried forward on a wave of popular feeling.
- He spoke with feeling about the high rate of unemployment.
- I like her and I hope the feeling is mutual.
- Hard feelings existed between the neighbours.
- Now so many of the young men think it is hard to tell which feelings are real and which ones are artificial.
- His abrupt reply hurt our feelings.
- She doesn't like expressing her intimate feelings.
- If you want to be a successful businessman you must be aggressive and not worry about other people's feelings.
- The letter shows his fond feeling towards his neighbour.
- She is a consistent girl in her feeling.
- That girl is dead to your feeling.
- She is rich in the inner feelings.
- His poetry is instinct with strength and feeling.
- He has very little regard for the feelings of others.
- He continued speaking, regardless of my feelings on the matter.
- He was sensitive to the feelings of others.
- He felt all the old feelings.
- bad〔ill〕 feeling
惡感,反感,不滿 resentment; dissatisfaction
- no hard feelings
〈非正〉沒有嫌棄,沒有惡感 no resentment or bitterness
- affect sb's feelings 影響某人的感情
- consider the feelings of others 考慮別人的感情
- control one's feelings 控制感情
- develop a feeling 產生感情
- enter into sb's feelings 同情某人
- excite a feeling of 引起對…的感覺
- express a feeling 表達感情
- have a feeling for sth 對某事有感情
- have no feeling 沒有感覺
- hide one's feelings 掩飾自己的感情
- hurt sb's feelings 傷害某人的感情
- improve the feeling 增進感情
- increase the feeling 增強感情
- lose feeling 失去知覺
- relieve one's feeling 發泄感情,泄憤
- show great feeling 深表同情
- show much feeling 深表同情
- show no feeling 毫不同情
- spare sb's feelings 不傷害某人的感情
- work up sb's feelings 激起某人的感情
- wound sb's feelings 傷某人的感情
- anti-foreign feeling 排外情緒
- bad feeling 惡感
- better feeling 較好的感覺
- deep feeling 深刻的感覺,深厚的感情
- friendly feeling 友好的感情
- good feeling 好感
- happy feeling 歡樂感,愉快心情
- ill feeling 惡感
- indifferent feeling 冷漠感
- mixed feeling 復雜的感情
- national feeling 民族感情
- natural feeling 自然的感覺
- noble and general feelings 崇高豪爽的情懷
- peculiar feeling 特殊的感覺
- personal feeling 個人的感覺
- popular feeling 普遍感覺
- public feeling 民情
- sad feeling 悲哀的感覺
- tender feeling 溫柔的感覺
- the sweet feeling 喜悅之情
- underlying feeling 潛在的感覺
- unspeakable feeling 不可言喻的感覺
- be carried away by one's feelings 為情所驅
- man of feeling 富有同情心的人
- play the piano with feeling 滿懷感情地演奏鋼琴
- without a feeling 沒有感情
The Sense of Feeling can indeed give us a Notion of..Shape.出自： Addison
- feeling還有“同情,體諒”“激情 ”“感情”等意思。作“感情”解時常用復數,往往指與理智相對而言的“情感”或“情緒”。
- feeling, emotion, passion, sensation, sense
- 1.這組詞都可指機體受到外界刺激后從身體到精神的反應; sensation常指身體的反應,尤其是感官如眼睛、神經等對外界刺激的反應,一般較輕微,常譯為“感知”, feeling較強,一般譯為“感覺”“感情”, emotion 更強,表現為喜怒哀樂,一般譯為激動; passion最強烈,往往使人失去思維的能力,且使人不能自制。例如:
- Fire gives a sensation of warmth.火給人以溫暖的感覺。
- I don't like to hurt his feeling.我不愿意傷害他的感情。
- She lost her reason in consequence of a violent emotion caused by a fire.她因失火而過分傷心,以致失去理智。
- Our moral sense controls passion.我們的道德觀念控制著激情。
- 2.feeling是這組詞中最常用的,可泛指一般的情緒; sense多指身體上五官的感覺; sensation還可指轟動一時的事件或人物。例如:
- He had some feeling for hope.他懷有希望的心情。
- The new invention has created a great sensation.這項新發明引起了很大的轟動。
- feeling, feel
- I have a feel〔feeling〕 of cold.我感覺到冷。
- He doesn't care about the feelings of others.別人的心情他不管。
- emotion 情感
- feel 感覺
- affection 影響
- sensation 感覺
- sentiment 情緒
- opinion 意見
- view 視野
- hunch 預感
- atmosphere 大氣
- passion 激情
- instinct 直覺
- ambience 氣氛
- touch 觸摸
- impression 印象
- sense 感官
- vehemence 熱烈
- fervor 熱誠
- fire 火
- warmth 溫暖
- ardor 熱情
- compassion 憐憫
- sensitive 靈敏的
- enthusiasm 熱情
- pity 憐憫
- passionate 熱情的
- commiseration 憐憫
- emotional 感情的
- intuition 直覺
- tender-hearted 心腸軟的; 慈善的...
- sympathy 同情
- suspicion 猜疑
- sentient 有知覺的
- tenderness 溫柔
- impassioned 慷慨激昂的
- consciousness 意識
- tender 溫柔的
- vehement 感情強烈的
- reaction 反應
- presentiment 預感
- intense 強大的
- response 反應
- fervid 熾熱的
- sentience 感覺性
- inkling 暗示
- ardent 熱心的
- foreboding 不祥的預感
- sympathetic 同情的
- soft-hearted 心慈的; 寬厚的; 仁慈...
- experience 經驗
- comprehension 理解
- perception 觀念
- sensitivity 敏感
- awareness 認識
- premonition （不祥的）預感...
- compassionate 有同情心的
- sensibility 感情
- understanding 理解
- sensibilities 名詞sensibilit...
- sympathies 名詞sympathy的復...
- susceptibilities 脆弱的感情
- emotions 情感
- sense of touch 觸覺
- tactile sense 觸覺
- notion 觀念
- breast 乳房
- tactile sensation 質感
- outlook 景色
- tactual sensation 觸覺
- tone 語氣
- spirit 精神
- speculation 推測
- viewpoint 觀點
- thought 思想
- look 看
- attitude 態度
- smell 氣味
- affectionate 充滿感情的
- mystique 神秘
- idea 主意
- touch sensation 觸覺
- expression 表情
- theory 學說
- flavour 味道
- vein 靜脈
- position 位置
- soul 靈魂
- conception 概念
- belief 信念
- stance 立場
- flavor 風味
- mood 心情
- posture 姿勢
- tactile 觸覺的
- of 關于
- reason 原因