- 表現強烈情感的,令人動情的 causing or showing emotions
- 易動感情的,情緒激動的 having emotions that are easily excited
- [A]感情的,情緒的 of the emotions
determined or actuated by emotion rather than reason;
"it was an emotional judgment"
of more than usual emotion;
"his behavior was highly emotional"
of or pertaining to emotion;
"an emotional crisis"
(of persons) excessively affected by emotion;
"he would become emotional over nothing at all"
"she was worked up about all the noise"
- The conference came to a close with an emotional speech.
- They offer each other emotional support.
- I hope her emotional wound will heal with the passing of time.
- They made an emotional appeal for help.
- She had a major emotional upset.
- Sometimes emotional problems might lead to serious results.
- This is an emotional scene in the play.
- Her problem is mainly emotional problem.
- She was very emotional.
- His speech was very emotional.
- He got very emotional when we had to leave, and started to cry.
A wide range of emotional expressions, from joy and surprise to horror and pain.出自： J. Rosenberg
My Mother..forces herself on me by emotional blackmail.出自： F. Warner
A woman..capable of bitter resistance against domestic bullying or emotional exploitation.出自： Day Lewis