- n. 效率；功率
- [U]效率,效能 result of work
the ratio of the output to the input of any system
skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort;
"she did the work with great efficiency"
- We must improve our efficiency as soon as possible.
- Their labor efficiency is very high.
- The two companies consolidated for greater efficiency.
- This jet has a very high propulsive efficiency.
- Various PA linearization techniques have been adopted to improve linearity and power efficiency of wireless transmitters.
- Friction lowers the efficiency of a machine.
The penalty annexed to any law is an instance, not of its efficiency, but..of its failure.出自： R. Whately
He conducted his course at the University with an efficiency which shone beside the amateurish efforts of his colleagues.出自： F. Tuohy
- competence 能力
- efficacy 功效
- effectiveness 有效性
- productivity 生產率
- proficiency 熟練
- facility 設備
- technique 技術
- ability 能力
- understanding 理解
- inefficiency 無效率