- n. 英文字母T；[化]氚(tritium)
a base found in DNA (but not in RNA) and derived from pyrimidine; pairs with adenine
one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose)
a unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms
the 20th letter of the Roman alphabet
thyroid hormone similar to thyroxine but with one less iodine atom per molecule and produced in smaller quantity; exerts the same biological effects as thyroxine but is more potent and briefer
hormone produced by the thyroid glands to regulate metabolism by controlling the rate of oxidation in cells;
"thyroxine is 65% iodine"
- This new job suits me to a T.
- T formation 【橄】T字隊形...
- t cell t 淋巴細胞
- to a T 絲毫不差地
- cross the t's and dot the i's 劃t的橫線,打i的點...
- cross one's t's and dot one's i's 劃t的橫線,打i的點...
- cross the t's and dot one's i's 劃t的橫線,打i的點...
- cross one's t's and dot the i's 劃t的橫線,打i的點...
- grasp t 抓住影子放脫實物...
- tell t'other from which 辨別彼此,分清兩者...
- marked with a T (犯人拇指上)被打上...