- pron. 我
- =angle of incidence 入射角
- 【物】轉動慣量（moment of inertia）的符號
- 【物】電流（electric current）的符號
- (用作句子的主語)我 (used as the subject of a sentence) the person speaking
a nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens; used especially in medicine and photography and in dyes; occurs naturally only in combination in small quantities (as in sea water or rocks)
the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number;
"he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"
"they had lunch at one"
the 9th letter of the Roman alphabet
used of a single unit or thing; not two or more;
"`ane' is Scottish"
- I don't like bananas.
- I didn't hurt you, did I?
- It is I who will suffer.
- I enjoy the book very much.
- I managed my housework in a planned way.
- Did she know that it was not I who had told Maxim about Favell's visit?
- I dare say 我敢說
- for all i care 與我無關
- I beg your pardon 對不起, 請原諒。...
- for all I know 就我所知
- and I don't mean maybe 一定要做到
- I don't care if I do. 好吧,我沒意見。...
- I wouldn't say no. 參照 say
- What I have written I have written. 既已寫了就堅決不改。...
- I know what 參照 know
- I shall be charmed 那可太榮幸了...
- I don't think 我倒不相信
- I don't mind if I do. 我倒不反對
- for aught i care 不管(不在意)...
- as far as i can see 據我看來
- I want to know! 真想不到！會有這種事...
- I shall never be my own man till I do it. 我不干便不是人,我一...
- for anything I know 據我所知
- dot the i's and cross the t's 一絲不茍
- I am sorry. 我很抱歉！
Wretched I, to love in vain.出自： Dryden
Her sweet 'I will' has made you one.出自： Tennyson
So I, doctor Matthew Mighty O'Connor, ask you to think of the night the day long.出自： D. Barnes
No one would be gladder than I would if things ran smoothly.出自： E. Bowen
He had been consulted as well as I.出自： G. Greene
I am saying, am I not, that I no longer loved Kiyoko.出自： J. Simms