a state in southeastern United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
one of the British colonies that formed the United States
a republic in Asia Minor on the Black Sea separated from Russia by the Caucasus mountains; formerly an Asian soviet but became independent in 1991
- Georgia certainly didn't seem to be a fool.
- Georgia has not yet agreed to it.
- Pigs are often roaming freely in Georgia.
- He was an unused substitute against Georgia ten days ago.
- Coca-Cola was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on May 8, 1886.
- In July 1969, I was at Fort Benning, Georgia, training to become a US Army officer.