- 【醫】艾滋病，獲得性免疫功能喪失綜合癥（Acquired Immure Deficiency Syndrome）
- [U]艾滋病(獲得性免疫缺陷綜合征) Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome; a very serious disease caused by a type of virus called HIV, which makes your body unable to defend itself against diseases and infection
a serious (often fatal) disease of the immune system transmitted through blood products especially by sexual contact or contaminated needles
- Financial aids generally taper off after the first year of college.
- There is a TV show about AIDS on right now.
- At present a great deal of research is being carried out to find a cure for AIDS.
- So I hope you've learned a bit more about AIDS that maybe you didn't know before.
- The city has a multitude of problems, from AIDS to drugs and murder.
- You can contract Aids if your bodily fluids come into contact with the bodily fluids of someone else who is infected with HIV.
- Recently many people have died of Aids.
- Indeed, they say,Aids is spread primarily by carriers who are not ill.
- In Britain,Aids tests are now performed on all people who offer to become blood donors.
- The famous movie star is an Aids victim.
- Scientists are working on a cure for Aids.
- The leaflet has been produced with the aim of increasing public awareness of Aids.
- The symptoms of Aids can take several years to develop.
- Aids是Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome(獲得性免疫缺陷綜合征)的縮寫,音譯為“艾滋病”,其病原體為人類免疫缺陷病毒。人感染艾滋病后,體內淋巴細胞受到損害,免疫功能喪失,容易感染其他疾病而死亡。傳染途徑為性接觸、血液傳播、母嬰傳播等。
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome 獲得性免疫缺陷綜合征...